- Nearly every aspect of a learner's gameplay can be tracked and analyzed. The game logging system records disaster events, user behaviors, decision-making speed, crew interactions, and quality of scenario outcomes
- This instrumentation can be remapped and re-purposed for different training activities or metrics
- An evaluation dashboard supports post-session debriefing.
- It visualizes critical decision points, user travel paths, and major game events in the context of an overview map
- The trainer can guide leaners and step forward or backward through time to watch the action unfold
- The dashboard also provides a reporting system to generate handouts such as job action sheets or improvement plans.